Skip to content
1. Intolerance of any and all ideas; followed by intense public slander and shaming of you fail to
2. Victimhood mentality where everything is the evil white male oppressor vs. the poor oppressed
3. Social Justice demanded in the form of modifying results. Equality of results, not opportunities.
5. Charging The Entire White Race w/ crime
6. Implicit Bias. I’ve never acted or thought racist, however this theory tells me that I am in fact unknowingly being racist all the time.
View original post